Upgrad

Tearms and condition for accepting deposit by public limited

I have incorporate public limited company having authorised capital 5 lacs...i would like to start business regarding to accept deposit from public and after copmletion of agreed period i will return whole deposit amount with interest to public....i have query that can public limited company do such type of business??????

a public limited co can accept deposits. your query seems unclear if you want to carry out financing business then you should be registered as nbfc.

thanks a lot goel sir for your reply

goel sir can u suggest me other option for carry out business of finance other than nbfc company,nidhi company,chit company??????? because to start nbfc co.i should have a minimum net worth 200 lacs for registration... i dont have such big amount...

Accepting deposit from public is a banking activity for which license of RBI is required vide Section 22 of BR Act 1949.

Bajaj Finserv

X

Daily Latest Updates in your Mail Inbox