CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tds on salary

This query is : Resolved 

Sir I have wrong TDS payment on salary paid under 94c instead of 92b
So now what problem will arise and how can resolve it
Plz suggest.
Thanking u

Ask deductor to revise TDS return.

I have not yet file of 1st qtr 19-20

Correct it and file return.

How to correct deposited chalan

No correction needed in challan the same challan can be used for salary TDS return filing.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags

GST Live Class    |    x