Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tax applicability on farm house

This query is : Resolved 

I have a farm land in my name at home town.
I am availing housing loan in my name to construct farm house and expenses on landscaping.

Can I take a housing loan exemption for deduction from my salary on the interest and principal.

Experts, please advise and guide.

Yes, you can avail housing loan exemption and dedication.

Yes you can avail the exemption.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries