This query is : Resolved 

30 November 2023 How to Surrender the PAN number if it is applied anonymously by someone without being in our knowledge?

01 December 2023 Visit NSDL website and access 'PAN Change Request Online Form' page.
Choose “Changes or Correction in existing PAN Data/Reprint of PAN Card” from “Application Type.”
Fill out the form, including citizenship, category, title, etc. ...
Note the token number sent to email.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries