CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Submitting income returns

I am going out station in May 21 for few months. I nd my wife are required to submit our returns as we will not be back by end July 21. As our statement of 26AS are not updated and require time till end June 21 so we can not depend on 26AS. Can we submit our returns with the data available with us like bank statements, messages received from companies where our deposits are there in (BY our TRP) May 21 and proceed with our journey?

If deductions do not appear in 26AS, then tax credits will not be available to you while filing ITR. It is better to wait till 26AS is updated.

Its better to file the ITR when the 26AS will be updated to get the credits of TDS in time. You can also file the ITR from anywhere in the world or can send the documents on mail to your TRP. Further I think you are worried about e-verification. you can e verify the return by aadhar OTP or if you will be unable to use your number, you can e verify it by using net banking. so do not make it in hush.