Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Submitted itr2 correction

This query is : Resolved 

I just realized I put wrong account number in my current year ITR2 which I submitted. How can I get it corrected. 

Please file a revised return if you have a tax refund.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning