ST 1 online Filing for Service Tax Registration

This query is : Resolved 

07 July 2011

Dear Sir
can any body give me the full procedure about how to file ST-1 Form for new Service Tax Registration.
2) is there any fees
3) how to get Service Tax RC
Thanks in Anticipation

CA CS CMA Srinivasan N (Expert)
07 July 2011

Service Tax Registration is much simpler now with Online facility.
For Online Registration:
Login in ACES Portal
Refer FAQ Link:

Documents Required:
1. Copy of PAN Card of the assessee.
2. Proof of address of the premises to be registered. Copy of Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Rent agreement in the name of the company/firm/partner/proprietor
3. Partnership deed (In case of Partnership Firm)
4. Copy of Memorendum of Association. (In case of Private Limited and Limited company only)
Note : For Centralized registration in addition to the above documents, the proof of address in respect of each of the premises/branch for which centralized registration sought for.

There is no registration fees required to be paid.


CA Ashwani Agarwal (Expert)
08 July 2011

Check this link for the complete online procedure.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x