Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service tax st-1 address prof

This query is : Resolved 

27 April 2012 i want to apply for ST-1 Registration for My Client He has 2 Address one is COI i.e Reg. office address other one is office address which is on leave & Licence. pls suggest me which address we take for ST-1 apllication & how .

27 April 2012 Take the address as the registered office address.

27 April 2012 But in that case he has to take two registration separately for two premises.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query