Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service tax registration

This query is : Resolved 

One of my client wishes to get himself registered under Service Tax. His problem is that he is not having rent agreement of premises since he has obtained the premises from his relative without any consideration. Also, he does not have any utility Bill in his name/Firm name

As per New process, NOC from owner can be submitted as proof. Please let me know whether this will be sufficient proof instead of rent agreement. If no, then what is the alternative
Also, is there any specified format of NOC ?

You can show them a letter stating details of NOC and fact that no consideration is being received.
Alternatively you can also show them business registration proof issued by local authority whereby you must have mentioned this premise address as it is must.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries