Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sales made to a party

This query is : Resolved 

We had made sales to a party of Rs 10 lakhs in 2017.The party is now paying us by cheque of a different co and not by cheque of co from where sales were made. Can we accept payment from other co. How will we make enteries in books of Accounts? Will there be any issue from Income Tax of view?

Yes, you can accept cheque and adjust the old outstanding. No problem from income tax.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags