Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Salary & wages

I m doing audit of a pvt. co.
i m checking Salary Registers of the Co.
But I have no Idea about It.
Can u please tell me How To do Audit Of Salary Register Of a Co.????

Check whether salary has been paid regularly, and the deductions like PF, PTax, Esi, TDs. And the same have been deposited in respective account or not. Any increment done.

Sir, How Can we Check That whether Salary Payable To Valid Employees & Not to Invalid Employees????

Guest

Guest (Expert)
u can check the receipts or if bank payment has been made u can verify the account no from the bank dear

Bank will not play any role for payment to workers in cash. U must check whether the register match with the employers present in the office. Like u can tally with previous year payments. See in the register the names r present previous or not? And if any new entry is appeared then ask the responsible person about the details.