MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Respose to outstanding demand.

24 November 2021 I received a demand of ₹600 for the current assessment year on 17/11/2021 by mail which I paid on the same day online with minor code 400. While submitting respose to outstanding demand on efiling portal, I tried to enter details of this challan, but everytime it is reflecting error like "an open challan with such details not available in the database for this financial year. " while this challan is correctly showing in my 26AS with minor code 400. What to do. I have also submitted grievance on efiling portal, but not solved as yet.

24 November 2021 Updation will take some time. No need for anything to be done now. Paid demand exibiting in 26AS that's enough.

24 November 2021 Thanks Sir for your valuable advice.

expand_less