Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding gratuity act.

This query is : Resolved 

I completed my 5 years in a company, resigned and company was liable to pay gratuity but they didn't pay it. I didn't file complaint for more than a year. Can I file complaint after 1 year.

Yes, you can file.......

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries