CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rectify mistake made in Revised Income tax return file.

Dear Sir,

I have made mistake in calculating depreciation while filing with revised ITR for FY 2017-18. and I have intimation u/s 143(1) in which incorrect depreciation is disallowed on 22/05/2019.
I come to notice this while I got notice u/s 245 for proposed adjustment of refund due for FY 2018-19 on 18/09/2020
Kindly guide me how can I rectified FY 2017-18 return and how to stop proposed adjustment in FY 2018-19 against refund.

File Rectification u/s 154 for FY 2017-18 with correct particulars.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the reply, can you help me with detail procedure and what to be done for notice received u/s 245 for FY 2018-19 for proposed adjustment of previous demand (FY 2017-18).

Thanks in advance

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x