Recd. Income Tax Notice U/s 139(9) for Defective Return

I filed my ITR 4 for the .fy. 2018- 2019 in the m/o July - 2019. To day I got Income Tax Notice u/s 139(9) for Defective Return. In this Dept. Require to full fill Schedule BP, that was filed by me empty.

Now my query is that Can I submit ITR 1 ag. Respond to Notice u/s 139(9) , Instead of ITR 4 , because Income source was salary & Income from Mehndi, Tution classes.. Income from Salary was filed under Income From Salary Head & Income from Mehndi, Tution was filed under Income from other sources. that why Income from Business & Profession was filed blank. and now dept. asking to fill Schedule BP in Notice u/s 139(9).

So I want to change Itr form from ITR 4 to ITR 1, to submit ag. Respond to Notice U/s 139(9).

Can I change ITR FORM ?

Please advice.

request you to filed revised return in ITR 1 within 15 days from date of Defective notice
hope you get you answer

Thanks Very Much. for your kind support. Can I submit ITR 1 ag. Respond to Notice u/s 139(9)

yes definitely you can file same

Thanks Very Much Sir !

custom
esic
audit
ca exams
career
companies act 2013
income tax
gst portal
gst council meeting
coronavirus
dvat
rbi
Others
tin nsdl
icsi
Excise
dgft
Professional Resource
epfo
accounts
cag
mca