Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

RCM TO RCM SERVICES

Sir
We want to know the A sponsorship service provider Company (Output Service is Sponsorship service and its fall in RCM) is take service from another sponsorship service provider Company, then what is the GST treatment?
Similarly A legal Advocate Firm (Output Service is Legal service and its fall in RCM) is take service from another legal Advocate Firm, then what is the GST treatment?

In such a case RCM applicable to sponsorship provider company.
The RCM on legal services is also applicable when the contract to provide legal services is with another lawyer or law firm. It is also applicable if the provision of services is by another advocate or law firm in taxable territory.

Sir I am not understand pl clarify details

RCM applicable on RCM service utilised for providing RCM service.

Legal services provided by a firm of advocates to another firm of advocates is exempt as per entry no 45 (b) (I) of the exemption notification under GST, hence no need for any GST RCM as it is exempt

However in case of sponsorship the recipient has to pay under RCM

REGARDING TO SPONSHORSHIP SERVICE FALLIN RCM AND WE TAKE ANOTHER SPONSHORSHIP SERVICE FROM ANOTHER SPONSHORSHIO PROVIDE CLIENT THEN WHY WE PAY TAX

Because Sponsorship services provided by any person to a Body corporate is covered by RCM

Two sponsorship company are body corporate

Any person includes a body corporate or firm , hence body corporate to body corporate sponsorship services will also attract Tax under RCM