CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

sir, i am a registered dealer, dealing in purchase of scrap (paper, plastic, metal etc...) from unregistered dealers, do i have to pay reverse charge/tax on purchase of scrap from unregistered persons or, i fall under marginal scheme as i purchase old goods and sell them without changing its nature....

You are not covered under RCM if you are not buying from central/state govt or local authority.
Yes, you can be covered under margin scheme under rule 32.

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags