Query on CA course

I Naveen Kumar, a B.Com Student had attempted CPT old syllabus in november 2017 but I could not Qualify in the exam and Failed in it.
As in 2017, they announced new syllabus for CA Foundation, I decided to do Inter CA Direct Entry Scheme after comleting my B.Com Course.
But, I had a backlog subject in my 3rd semester B.Com (Second Year) for which I wrote a re-exam in my 5th semester B.Com (Final Year) but could not clear it. Now I am worried that I need to wait for another 6 months to write re-exam for my 3rd Semester Backlog paper. So should I attempt for new syllabus CA Foundation Course in these 6 months or should I wait for 6 months to write re-exam for my 3rd Semester Backlog paper and then apply for Inter CA Direct Entry after receiving my degree certificate

Wait for 6 months to write re-exam for your 3rd Semester Backlog paper and then apply for Inter CA Direct Entry after receiving your degree certificate

sir, but may I as well apply for CA Foundation Course and take up the CA Foundation Exam in November?

Yes you can do it...........

accounts
career
newgstreturn
Service Tax
gst council meeting
dgft
icsi
custom
rbi
tds
unified portal
gst
tin nsdl
traces
llp
esic
aatmanirbhar bharat
gst portal
audit
cag
pm cares fund
csr
law
mca