Procedure for FCRA Registration
Querist : Anonymous
1. I want to know the procedure for 80G and FCRA registration and prescribed fees and how much time it will take for completion.
is any professional contact reference in Hyderabad.
1. Copy of MOA/Trust Deed
2. Order of Registration U/S 12A.
Later on The Department Will Ask You To File/Produce The Following Documents:
1. Copy of Audited Accounts For Last 3 Years In Case of Society Existing For More Than 3 Years or Since Inception In Case of New Society.
2. Copy of Bills/Vouchers
3. Original MOA/Trust Deed For Verification
4. Evidence in Support of Charitable Activities Done By The Society Like Photographs, News Paper Cutting.
5. List of Donors
6. Affidavit U/S 2(15) and 13
7. A Note On The Activities of The Society
8. Justification For Your Claim For Registration U/S 80G.
In Delhi It Normally Takes 3-4 Months. In Hyderabad Procedure May Be A Little Bit Different But Not More. No Fees is Prescribed Except Professional Fees And..
As Far As FCRA Registration Is Concerned You Have To Make An Application In Form FC-8/FC-1A With Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi. For Permanent Registration Your Society Must Be In Existence For At Least 3 Years (FC-8 is Applicable). Your Society Must Spend At Least Rs 6 Lac On Charitable Activities During Last 3 Years. Alternatively You Can Apply For Prior Permission in Form FC-1A if Your Society is New And Some Donor From Outside India Gives You A Letter of Commitment. Permanent Registration is Normally Granted in 5-6 Months And Prior Permission is Granted in 90 Days.