MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Plan for IAS

21 February 2009 Hi Madam/sir
I am a May 2008 CA Pass out student and i score 58% marks in Final year. Now i am planing for further Study of IAS but get confused whther this is the right path for a CA or not?

Plz Suggest me what should i do? Go for Capmus march-april 2009 for JOB OR go for my new Aim of becoming IAS

Thanks in Advance for ur precious suggesstion

21 February 2009 Your profile says you'love the profession'. Now u say that u are confused.
Contradiction.
If I give an opinion it may go without merit.

22 February 2009 Firstly thanks to u.but sir in IAS there are so many fields in which u can appear for exams like commerce,economice,politics,history,science and many more and i will definately do it in commerce which extands the area of my knoweldge and as a CA i want to see my self in department of finace.

now i thnk there is no contradiction.

plz tell me now ur valueable opinion

now i thnk there is no contradiction.

plz tell me now ur valueable opinion

expand_less