GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Permission for Consultancy

This query is : Resolved 

Can a CA working as a designated partner in an LLP doing Consultancy work only, be also a partner in a CA firm and do attestation of Accounts

Yes, provided you have COP.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags