Payment to foreign citizen

17 May 2019
A customer of my client made a payment to my client on his visit to India for receiving service, by swiping the card. the amount is wrongly punched and the payment was excess than the actual amount of service. Now the customer has to be refunded the amount to his account in foreign country. the refund amount is approximately Rs. 3,00,000/-. How the payment can be transferred to his account in foreign country?


Click to Talk 17 May 2019
Approach the banker in which the swiping card payment is received with service details, agreement and invoice they will guide you.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Get Income Tax App    |    x