CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partenership firm convert propritership

This query is : Resolved 

How to data entary partenership firm amount recivabal convert in propritership books

If the name of the business is same, no need to do anyhting. If business name is changed post a Journal Entry like below:

New Business Name - Dr.
Old Business Name - Cr.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x