CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Part time cop holder entitlement

This query is : Resolved 

Hi everyone, I have one question,
Can a chartered accountant who is in job and holds part time COP , is entitled to open his firm in his name and put a board there.
I am aware that he is not entitled for audit and attestation function, just want to check if he can run office in his name.
Please refer the clause too which support your views.

yes he can very well do that. Doing practice in individual name does not require approval of name by ICAI

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x