CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pan card

This query is : Resolved 

Sir, how can change the name spelling mistakes in PAN card.

Apply Name correction form with valid documents...

You have to submit your original pan card back along with your name correction application.

Contact your AO. He will advise you what to do.

If you have aadhar with the correct credentials, you may apply for correction online in

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x