PAID UP CAPITAL NOT SECURED

I have a OPC which was registered on June 2018. The paid up is 1 lakh, which i have not secured, what happens to the company? Does it become defunct? Are there any penalties? Can i convert the OPC into private limited without any legal issues?
Thanks for your time.

NOTHING WILL HAPPENED. THIS AMOUNT IS ALWAYS UNSECURED. MOREOVER, FOR CONVERSION OF OPC TO PVT LTD, YOU CAN WAIT TILL 20TH JUNE,2020. THEN YOU CAN CONVERT BY COMPLYING ALL THE PROVISIONS OF COMPANIES ACT 2013

Even if i have put the 1 lakh in account it is not a problem?

My apologies. I mean even if i haven’t put the 1 lakh paid up capital it is not a problem?

see you have to deposit that money once and thereafter you can utilize the money for the operations or smooth running of the company. but you have to deposit the money once into the current account of the company as subscription money. as by filing an application for incorporation of the company, you agreed to take the shares of the company and pay a sum of money. talk to the person from whom you incorporate a company.

tin nsdl
tds
exams
Others
Info Technology
Excise
mca
gst return
coronavirus
ca students
eway bill
rbi
ca exams
cag
audit
pm cares fund
law
itr
ca rankholder interview
Union Budget
custom
epfo