MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

20 March 2009 Please tell me sections regarding how can we increase capital so that some shareholders (presentaly they r having 18% of paid up capital) become minorities. Can we have to give notice of Board meeting to (In which we r increasing share capital)them.

Thanks in advance.

13 May 2009 Hi

If your company is a pvt. Company then in that case by issuing further shares via allotment you can reduce the stake of shareholders holding 18% paid up capital.


For allotment of equity share you have to convene a board meeting by serving BM notice to the directors only. In that board meeting pass a resolution for allotment of equity share.

After passing board resolution for allotment of equity share file form-2 to registrar of companies under section-75 with in 30 days of Board meeting.


13 May 2009 If you need resolution for allotment of equity share then send me a test mail at I will send you the same.

14 May 2009 Thanks a lot Ankur, I have sent a mail to for draft resolution.

Thanks in advance.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries