Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Linking pan with aadhar

This query is : Resolved 

Hi Sir,
My name is S.S.KUMAR and all my certificates from school and employment and IDs are in that name. However,I come to know that my name has been entered in IT database as SHIVA KUMAR SANTHANAM(i.e expanded initials) even though the name on my PAN card is S.S.KUMAR. The problem I am facing is how to link my PAN and Aadhar ? I cannot change my aadhar card name as SHIVA KUMAR SANTHANAM as I don't have any id proof in that name . I cannot change the name on my PAN card also for the same reason. Is there any way to change the name in the income tax database as S.S.KUMAR ? All my educational,employment and bank records are in that name. I would be put to much hardship otherwise. Please suggest a solution.

Do you have a Passport? You somehow need to get your PAN Card in fully expanded initials and present that to the UIDAI who will change to the name as per PAN Card.

You go for a name change in PAN to S S Kumar and you may possibly have to submit copy of proof of change of name formalities. Get the proof as per list of documents for name change.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags