24 June 2019
If Someone has
1. Income from Salary
2.Income from Capital Gain &
3. Income from other sources then
which ITR form to be filled up ?

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Expert)
25 June 2019
ITR-2 is required to file in this case

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Get Income Tax App    |    x