Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

ITC of Online Purchase

Dear Sir/Madam, In January 2020, I had purchase a machine from Amazon but my GSTR1 not shown that invoice Can I take ITC for that invoice

You need to open a business account in Amazon before online purchases. A business account will ask for GSTN Number.
You will get an invoice with your GST Number then only you can avail ITC.

purchase inovices not showed in GSTR 1 ..........it shows under gstr 2A

if you have business account with Amazon, then you can claim

Dear Sir/Madam, The above said bill have our GSTIN but the invoice could not be found in GSTR 2A

check that whether supplier filled there gstr 1 or not .

I have already search their GSTIN but their filing table could not be found

steps to be follow : search gst no (without login in your gst no) ...........paste gst no of supplier...........go...............show table

Various reasons can be there:- Your supplier ( not amazon ) has not filed his GSTR 1 / Entered wrong GST (your's) GST No. in his return etc.

Contact your supplier and tell him to do the needful .