MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IT returns

This query is : Resolved 


Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
07 July 2011 Sir,
I cant file the previous returns A.Y.2008-09 and 2009-10 due to lapse of TDS certifiocates.There is no taxable income on A.Y.2008-09 and 2009-10. TDS amount of both year still not claim. Now my problem is"can I file the return for the A.Y 2011-12 ?. even previous return not file by me.
Pl. guide me.

07 July 2011 Yes you can file return for AY 2011-12...

08 July 2011 File all the returns physically by attaching the TDS certificates along with form no. 30 to claim the refund. If the refund in each year is below 10,000/- it will be processed by the Assessing Officer.

Now for 2010-11 and 2011-12 you can file your return through efiling.

08 July 2011 But for filing the return for 2008-09 & 2009-10 will attract the penalty.....

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries