CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ipcc and cs

This query is : Resolved 

can u plz tell me i m doing ipcc and also wants to registered under CS for ist possible?

yes you can register for cs but form 112 should be file to icai.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x