internal report

Plz tell me what are the main and core point have to be included in the yearly internal report of NGO?
Plz reply me as soon as possible, its urgent.

For NGO it is very much important to know whether the NGO has been registered under the Societies Act or not. Then it is to be seen how and where from the funds are coming. You have see that the NGO is doing activities as set in the Memorandum of Association. The funds should not come from any illegal means. If any foreign funds are coming then proper permission is to be looked into. The activities are also to be approved by the managing committee and all expenses should be in accordance with the approval as granted by the managing committee.No unauthorized expenses beincurred and allowed to be recorded in the books of the NGO. The accounts must me audited by the Chartered Accountant and a copy of the same is required to be filed with the appropriate authority.

C.A. S. S. AGARWAL, MUMBAI
09870243410

Info Technology
corporate law
mca
exams
VAT
coronavirus
rbi
tin nsdl
Excise
gstr 3b
ca exams
dvat
newgstreturn
tcs
ca rankholder interview
Union Budget
gst return
cbdt
itc
traces
income tax
unified portal
eway bill
itr