Industrial training

30 January 2019
I have applied for ca induatrial training in a company in delhi now this company is asking for sponsorship letter issued by icai.
Ca anybody answer whats the procedure for this and purpose of such letter.

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 09 February 2019
you can show them the provision of industrial training clause on icai web site.

SAGAR SHARMA (Querist)
21 February 2019
THANKS SIR. I HAVE CLARIFIED FROM THEM THEY ARE SAYING THAT IT IS FORM-104 THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SUBMIT WITH ICAI.

SAGAR SHARMA (Querist)
21 February 2019
BUT NOW SIR MY PRINCIPLE IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO GO FOR INDUSTRIAL..

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 21 February 2019
Oh.... it has to be in consultation with your Principal. If he is not allowing, then better continue with articleship

SAGAR SHARMA (Querist)
22 February 2019
SIR WILL INSTITUTE INTERFERE IN THIS SHOULD I APPROACH THEM..?

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 22 February 2019
No. ICAI does NOT interfere in such matters.
There could be an indirect way to handle this situation. If you happen to know some senior (CA or non CA) who can convince your principal on an informal way. You can try that.

SAGAR SHARMA (Querist)
26 March 2019
Sir my principal has given me tranfer on 6 march 2019 but my 2 nd year is competing o 25 th march now i have been selwcted in a company . Can i join that company from 26th march 2019 i.e from my 3rd year of articleship and serve the extension period of 20 days ( from 6th march2019 to 25 march 2019) after my industrial.

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 26 March 2019
extension period is ok. But how can you do 'industrial training' and 'service' together from 26/03/2019?

SAGAR SHARMA (Querist)
28 March 2019
Sir after completing my industrial from 26 march 2019 to 26 march 2020. After that is it not possible to serve extension period under a practicing ca.
Further sir is it mandatory to submit bot form 109 & form 104 together??

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 29 March 2019
yes, that is possible.

SAGAR SHARMA (Querist)
29 March 2019
Further sir what is the time limit for submission of form109 icai have not specified any such thing in that form as in case of form 104 or fprm 103. Sir is it mandatory to submig form 104 & form 109 at the same time ??

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 31 March 2019
No time limit as such. It is in your interest to submit as soon as possible. (Because the delay in submission will delay the termination process)

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 31 March 2019
https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=9653 follow the link for form 104 rules.
You can file 104 and 109 separately.

SAGAR SHARMA (Querist)
31 March 2019
Ok sir thanku so much

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 01 April 2019
You are most welcome...
..

×