Income Tax for Musicians

16 September 2019
In which category should I register my music band to so that it falls under the lowest tax bracket. Eg. as Partnership or LLP or Society or any other category? Would appreciate if anyone can help.

CA. Brijesh Baranwal (Expert)
18 September 2019
It will depend upon actual facts and circumstances in your case. Proprietorship provides greater flexibility for small and medium level Professionals.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Get Income Tax App    |    x