CA. Brijesh Baranwal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 260

+ View Full Profile

About me

B K BARANWAL & COMPANY

(CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS)

B K Baranwal & Company is a Mumbai based CA Firm. 

Our services include Income Tax Matters, Audit, GST, Certifications and matters related to NRIs etc.

Brief about Partner

The Firm has been set up by CA. Brijesh Baranwal (FCA), who holds a degree of LL.B. from Campus Law centre, Delhi University and B.Com.(H.) from Banaras Hindu University. 
Before setting up the CA Firm, he worked in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) at its head office in Mumbai and prior to that worked in Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd. (A Navratna PSU) in its Delhi head office after qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in Nov, 2006 CA Final exams in first attempt (both groups). 
CA. Brijesh Baranwal is also a special Invitee of the Committee for Co-operatives and NPO Sectors of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the year 2012-13 and has authored some books and publications including a recently published book titled “Taxation of Cooperatives and NPO Sectors” and “Study Report on Performance of State Government in Hospitality Sector” published by the ICAI.

Address: Unit No. 120, First Floor, Pearl Plaza, Next to McDonald's,

Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400058.

Email: cabrijesh @ yahoo.co.in

MOBILE-9312412020
Web  : www.bkbaranwal.com

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Registration, assessment, compliance, returns, representations etc. for Income Tax, Delhi VAT, Service Tax and Corporate Law matters.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax

My experience in the area (years):
    10

Organizations I belong to:
    B K Baranwal and Company

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    1.Contributed to "Quick Refencer" recently published by the Committee for Co-operatives and NPO Sectors of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. 2. Many articles etc. on CAclubindia.com.

Educational credentials:
    B.Com. (Hons.), LL.B., C.A.

Award & Honors:
    Appointed as Special Invitee of the Committee for Co-operatives and NPO Sectors of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the year 2012-13.

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Bank Guarantee Available for Discounting
    Dear Sir I have a Bank Guarantee of 10 CR INR issuer Bank : State Bank of India and looking for discounting . Please advise if I can avail your services in relevance Warm Regards Ravvinder Whatsapp : + 91 8500886060

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 26082

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

×