Icai articleship transfer on medical grounds

13 May 2019
Hello to everyone,
I am taking transfer in second year of my articleship, on medical grounds.
My question is that is it necessary to give medical certificate from government hospital only as I am having treatment from private doctor.
Please answer my question as soon as possible.

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 06 June 2019
you can give the certificate of private doctor. If thought necessary, they may ask you to get it vetted by the govt hospital

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?




Browse all Subjects

CA Online Classes    |    x