House property

11 July 2018
My client has a 2BHK HP.....he gives it for rent on day to day for 2 days /4 days.....
Income from such business should be shown under which head ???
And how to avail maximum benefit??

Please explain in detail ???


Click to Talk 11 July 2018
If letting or renting of property is in nature of business than same to be declared under income from business.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x