Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

GSTR 3B - adjustment of credit note

An assessee made IGST sales during the month of Oct 2020. He has also issued Credit Notes during the oct month with CGST & SGST.

Now while filing the GST return how he will make the adjustment in the return. Since he cannot adjust CGST SGST with IGST in table 3 of outward supply? In month of Nov & Dec, the assessee will not be making any CGST SGST sale with which he can make adjustment in future months.

Please guide ahead.

You need to Amend the said Invoice to IGST in the upcoming GSTR-1 fillings

How can i make my invoice IGST if it was intra-state supply?

I thought IGST is wrongly updated instead of CGST/SGST Sales. If it is not the case, you can adjust the negative output liability (Credit Notes) in the upcoming months as GSTR-3B does not allows us to input negative output liability but show some updates that recently it is allowed to input negative output liability while discharging GST Liability through GSTR-3B...

I can't put negative figures in Table 3 of outward tax liability. It is not accepting