MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Gstr-3b

02 December 2017 Sir,
in gstr-3B as we fill taxable sales fig. in the same way i have filled purchase value in IGST column and CGST , SGST input in respective inputs col. after submitting the data i realised my mistake. now showing as IGST input credit availble and asking to adjust first the existing credit balance. whereas i have to pay the tax under CGST & SGST. How can i correct this mistake?

02 December 2017 U CAN RESET YOUR GSTR-3B & RECTIFY ACCORDINGLY

02 December 2017 If you only submitted but not filed then you can reset your GSTR 3B return.... Go to Use the option of "RESET GSTR 3B" and file your GSTR 3B correctly... GOOD LUCK...

03 December 2017 this mistake happened in july month . I have filed the ret.too. from aug. I am facing this problem. it is asking to use igst credit first to offset lia .

expand_less