becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

GSTP Enrolment

I am a post graduate in commerce and doing a job in pvt.ltd, company as a manager (finance and accounts). I am eligible to do gstp enrolment, and give a exam for gstp. I am eligible to do part time practice with the help of gstp.
please clarify anybody.

Any person who has passed:
(i) A graduate or postgraduate degree or its
equivalent examination having a degree in
Commerce, Law, Banking including Higher
Auditing, or Business Administration or
Business Management from any Indian
University established by any law for the time being in force; or
(ii) A degree examination of any Foreign University recognized by any Indian University as equivalent to the degree examination mentioned in sub clause (i); or
(iii)Any other examination notified by the
Government, on the recommendation of the
Council, for this purpose; or
(iv)Any degree examination of an Indian University or of any Foreign University recognized by any Indian University as equivalent of the degree examination or
(v) Has passed any of the following examinations,
namely. –
(a) Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or
(b) Final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
(c) Final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Is eligible to appear for exam of GST Practitioner

I am eligible to do part time practice with the help of gstp. please clarify anybody.

Yes you are eligible