50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Form 23b

1. I was appoint a Auditor in First Board Meeting of the New Company for the fy 2013-14 , can required form 23B submit to MCA. if yes which form as per New Companies Act & Rules 2013. 2. And also appoint Auditor in another company in AGM can required to submit the Form 23B.

Respected Sir,

Now u have to file Form GLN2 with ROC and mandatory attachment along with this form is now Signed ADT-1 by appropriate auth.
as per the provisions of section 139(6) of new companies act, 2013 an auditor can be appointed by BOD within 30 days of regd. of company and on failure, BOD may call its member to hold EGM within 90 days and auditor shall hold the office upto the date of AGM
this clause is applicable in the case of non govt. companies..for more clarification, you can email me at CSchetanbakshi@gmail.com

Please send the GLN 2 on cavikashjha@yahoo.in