CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Form 16a for f.y 2007-08

This query is : Resolved 

an employee lost his form 16A for F.Y 2007-08 and now can we issue duplicate one and what legal formalities to be followed for the same

Certainly you can - just stamp the certificate "Duplicate".

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x