Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Form 112 of icai regarding

I have not submitted 112 during my articles hip , and I was doing m.com as regular student and cs also , and this is my final year of m.com 2019 and in February I completed my articles hip , if I file form112 now , mycollege timings are clashing with the office timing , so is it ohk not to show m.com course in form 112 .oCan I show only cs in form 112 and take permission from icai???? In future koi problem to nhi hoogi na????
Agar m m.com chodd du final yrr k paper na du to is it mandatory to show drooped courses in form112??
Plzzz help..

better disclose both the courses right now. Think what if ICAI comes to know the same after you pass out CA final???