Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Form 102

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Form 102 ko non-judicial stamp paper pe type karana parta h...,ya usko 102 form ke saath kewal attached kar dene se ho jaega.. Please tell me as soon as posible

it will be okay if you can attach format given in stamp paper and get it signed by you and your boss after duly filled
.
.
.
note that you dont need to send form 102 to icai at the time of registration of articles

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Form 102 ko non-judicial stamp paper(along with dummy paper) pe type karna padta hai....,ya fir 102 ko fill up karke stamp paper ke saath attached karna padta h.... Please tell me

fill form 102 and attach to stamp paper and do sign on all sides of form 102 and keep it with your boss one copy and one copy to you
.
.
or

you can get it type written as per format given in form 102 in stamp paper and get it signed by boss and u
.
.
both are allowed..ask your boss how to do it and go ahead..some firms says okay with attaching form 102 on stamp papers where as some may ask for type written in stamp papers
.
.
no need to worry much with this form 102 it can be any way as i said above ,,we dont need to send it to icai for articleship registration

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Thanx sir! One more question... which copy will be kept by me? i) after signed by me nd my boss nd xerox it,or ii) xerox it, nd then singed both copies( original as well as xerox.) if second option will be followed by me as you replied early.

Ur wish...it can be any way
.
.

Generally coloured form 102 kept with boss and and remaining with u
.
.
.these type of queries to be solved in ur office itself....