16 June 2019 at 19:01

About registration

How can I submit marksheet of 6th semester of B.com for converting My provision registration to permanent registration under Direct entry rout?

Answer now

14 June 2019 at 11:22

Financial management

What would be the treatment of bad debts written off in fund flow statement if there is no provision made for doubtful debts?

Answer now

14 June 2019 at 09:31

Termination of articles

please let me know whther i can take termination after completion of 2 years 4 months of articleship period and can i re register for remaining period with other principal. if it so, what is the process??

Answer now

12 June 2019 at 12:23

Ca final old to new conversion

Dear sir

I completed Ipcc in May 2013. I registered for Ca final along with articleship on Oct 2013. Due to unfavorable circumstances i couldn't write my final exams from the year 2018 and my registration is expired.

What is the procedure for converting to new course ?
I couldn't find any link in e services in icai website.

Kindly guide me.

Lavanya

Answer now

12 June 2019 at 12:21

Ca final old course revalidation

Dear sir

I want to attempt in November 2019 old course. How to do Revalidation of old course CA FINAL?

Kindly guide me.

Lavanya

Answer now

09 June 2019 at 18:45

Ca final registration

Hi Sir/Mam I have cleared ipcc group 1 and secured exemption in 2 subjects in group 2. My final attempt is in May 2020. I am giving my ipcc exam(itsm exam alone) in nov 2019 and I would pass the same. My query is, how shall I now register for CA final provisionally and make myself a CA final student even before the group 2 results are released. And I was told that once the results are announced and if I passed the same, my registration shall become a normal final registration and I can apply for the CA final exam like any other student . As I would clear in nov 2019 exam and once the results are released in feb 2020 I Immediately have to apply for CA final may 2020. One of senior has said that she was in my situation (ie gave her ipcc last attempt in nov 17 and gave CA final exams in may 18 and cleared both the groups). Is it true that there is an option if CA final provisional registration.? Kindly help through this

Answer now

09 June 2019 at 01:42

Ca final registration

Hi Sir/Mam

I have cleared ipcc group 1 and secured exemption in 2 subjects in group 2.

My final attempt is in May 2020.

I am giving my ipcc exam(itsm exam alone) in nov 2019 and I would pass the same.

My query is, how shall I now register for CA final provisionally and make myself a CA final student even before the group 2 results are released. And I was told that once the results are announced and if I passed the same, my registration shall become a normal final registration and I can apply for the CA final exam like any other student

. As I would clear in nov 2019 exam and once the results are released in feb 2020 I Immediately have to apply for CA final may 2020.

One of senior has said that she was in my situation (ie gave her ipcc last attempt in nov 17 and gave CA final exams in may 18 and cleared both the groups).

Is it true that there is an option if CA final provisional registration.?

Kindly help through this

Answer now

31 May 2019 at 11:59

Financial derivatives

dear sir/madam!
I am unable to calculate block sgholes pricing model because i am not understand about how to calculate IN value in d1 and d2.so please kindly explainer it,,,

Answer now

17 May 2019 at 10:55

Materials consumption ratio

How to calculate Materials Consumption Ratio for Aviation sector stocks?

Answer now

05 May 2019 at 01:47

Final form fillup.

I completed my GMCS I in February 2016 is there any need to complete Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) again for Final under new scheme?

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x