23 August 2019 at 21:00

Ca-final

Hi, I have cleared my both groups on May 2019 attempt and completed 2 1/2 years articleship training. I have a doubt?
Whether can I enroll for CA Final and apply for Nov 2019 exam. Please suggest for my query as soon as possible.

Answer now

23 August 2019 at 11:00

Inter (new) declaration form

Hello,
I'm Arun Singh and I'm appearing for November 2019 Intermediate (new syllabus) exams.
I cleared CPT in 2009 December and after that I couldn't pursue CA for some family problems.
I did appear for the exams in 2014 November but couldn't clear it.
In July 2019 , I converted my course to the Intermediate (New Course), I have converted it from IPCC to Intermediate (new course) and as I mentioned I appeared for CPT in 2009 and cleared that entrance exam.
I haven't pursued any articleship. neither do I have started to pursue articleship. I'm simply appearing for the new course in the Nov. 2019. As far as I know , this is not a direct entry route because I have converted to new course from IPCC on the basis of CPT entrance exam.
My question is that whether I am required to fill a declaration form in this case or not.
Please help, I'm really confused.
Regards.

Answer now

22 August 2019 at 15:16

Ca articleship registration

KARISHMA.M.PILLAI
SRO0693030
SIR,
MY NAME IS KARISHMA M PILLAI. I HAVE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS PHYSICALLY FOR THE ARTICLESHIP REGISTRATION ON 13/5/2019. BUT IT IS RETURNED FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION. NOW I TRIED TO REGISTER ONLINE , BUT SITE CAN 'T BE REACHED DUE TO MAINTENANCE PROBLEM.LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION IS 30 TH JUNE 2019. KINDLY CONSIDER MY PROBLEM & REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Answer now

22 August 2019 at 14:50

Corporate law

I would like to clarify the following

Whether a company defaulting to file Annual return for the past two years can file STK -2 without filing annual return under FTE scheme?

Answer now

22 August 2019 at 13:35

To continue ca

Hi!!
Kindly guide me to proceed with my CA. I have stuck up with CA Inter (IPCC) after giving 3 attempts till 2016.
Thanks in advance.

Answer now

22 August 2019 at 10:10

Ca final old to new scheme conversion

Dear sir,
When i tried to convert my CA Final Old scheme to new scheme through SSP Portal they asking for OTP, but i haven't get any OPT in my registered mobile number.
I sent a mail regarding this issue to ssp.support@icai.in 2 weeks before, but i did not get any reply.

please advice me what i have to do next..

Answer now

21 August 2019 at 22:43

Conversion from old to new

I am the student of CA final old course. I want to convert in new course from Nov 2019 attempt. What is the deadline of conversion for Nov 2019 attempt ?

Pls help anyone..

Answer now

21 August 2019 at 16:55

Form 2 in self service portal

how i can delete a submitted/ pending form 2 in ssp portal
i aplly for membership in form 2 on ssp portal with a minor mistake and i filled a new form 2 with correct detail. now when i go to payment it shows me 2 form and fees of Rs 24000 double .
now i want to delete one form 2 from ssp portal how i can remove the same

Answer now

21 August 2019 at 02:42

Project report

Does anyone have a fantasy cricket project report format

Answer now

I have converted to ca final new syllabus on 19th august 2019 & conversion is pending for approval, how will i apply for nov.2019 attempt without conversion approval & exam form is showing registration under old course?? What to do?

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x