Excess balance in electronic cash ledger

If there is excess balance in electronic cash ledger then it can be used for payment of gst liability?

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 17 May 2019
Yes it can be used........................

CA Parul Saxena (Querist)
sir please tell me one more thing input output adjustment as amended in feb 19 but gstr3b is setting off input output as per old norms then what to do?

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 17 May 2019
Go as per the form gstr 3b.

CA Parul Saxena (Querist)
ok whether this provision has been deferred?

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 17 May 2019
No, time taken for the form correction.

CA Parul Saxena (Querist)
sir i am facing the problem 'failed to establish connection to the server please restart emsigner'. How to resolve the issue? i had faced this at the time of filing gstr1 too but after 2-3 days it is corrected don't know how.
Please help me to resolve the issue as i a have to file form gstr3b and due date is 20th may 2019.

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 17 May 2019
This is a common issue faced by many for the past 3 days wait the problem will be solved. In case of other than companies try E verification by one time password.

×