becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

E payment

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Please guide me how to do E payment of Vat from Tnvat Website,because when I login and click the e payment link ,the site asks for username and password , but when i enter the same(ie. Tin as username and the password) it says that the account is an invalid account??????

What should I do now??????

Please guide me

Thanks & Regards

You Have to apply for EPayment with your assessment circle, they will approve the same in 7 - 10 days, upon which you can make payments online.

The Government of Tamilnadu has issued a new notification dtd 25th March 2014.

As per this new notification, every registered dealer , who is liable to pay tax under TNVAT Act & whose turnover exceeds Rs. 2 Crores during the previous year, shall pay the tax due only by means of electronic payment only through the website of the TNVAT Department. This is effective from 1st April 2014.

please msg me ur mail id, so that i can send u ppt relating to tnvat E-Payment process.

Yasaswy Sarma Veluri
Partner
SSSV and ASSOCIATES
Chartered Accoutants
cavysarma@gmail.com