Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dispute between partners

This query is : Resolved 

in CA firm can new partner can be admitted without the consent of existing partner . if no then if it is happned what is remedy available to existing partner ?

No, new partner has to leave.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries