GST Course
CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Default generated for tan

Avatar

Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
DEAR SIR,

I RECEIVED MAIL FROM DEPARTMENT INFORMING US THAT DEFAULT HAS BEEN GENERATED AGAINST OUR TAN FOR 26Q-FOR Q2-FOR FY 2009-10.

THEY SAYS THAT WE CAN DOWNLOAD DETAILS OF DEFAULT BY LOGGING TO OUR TAN A/C AND INITIATE NECESSARY CORRECTIVE STEPS TO REMOVE THE DEFAULTS.

SIR,SAID 26Q ALREADY SHOWS ACCEPTED BY TIN AS PER THE STATUS.

SIR, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PROCEDGER SHOULD I DO STEP BY STEP IN DETAIS.

U have to register your TAN on the TIN website. Once registered having u r user id and password u can longin and go to the defaults on the top of your page. Thios page reflects all the returns where default is generated. Register your request for downloading the consolidated statement of particular return. Once ready download the same make necessary correction and file the correction statement as u file the original TDS return. Reverify whether this return where u have filed correction statement removed from the defaults list of the TIN.